Grand River Zone ARE 2020
At the Adoption Council of Ontario, we are committed to the safety, health and well-being of our staff, clients, volunteers and community partners as we all navigate the impact that COVID-19 is having on the world.
The ACO is closely monitoring federal, provincial and local public health guidance and WHO guidelines and would like to provide the following update at this time.
The Grand River Zone ARE in-person event has been cancelled. However, the Online Platform will still be available for families to access from March 21 to April 11, 2020.
This is still a great opportunity to learn about waiting children and youth in your region who are in need of permanency. The Online Platform gives you access to child profiles, photos and videos (if available). By submitting an Expression of Interest form, you can share more information about yourself and let workers know you are interested in learning more information. Take your time answering the questions on the form. Only one submission is permitted per child per family.
- Halton Children's Aid Society
- Family and Children's Services of Guelph and Wellington County
- Brant Family and Children's Services
- FACS Niagara
- Family and Children Services of the Waterloo Region
- Catholic Children's Aid Society of Hamilton
- Children's Aid Society of Haldimand and Norfolk
- Dufferin Child and Family Services
- Children's Aid Society of Hamilton
- Peel Children’s Aid
AdoptReady families in Ontario are welcome to register. Online registration is required. Register Now!
Adoption Resource Exchange, Featured